Polypropylene / Hexagon nut
|Continuous use temperature||65°C/149°F|
Torsional rupture torque
Tensile rupture force
- Black spots may occasionally appear on the external surface.
- If screw is used with a nut, we recommend using the screw and nut made of the same material.
- If screw is used with a female threaded part, we recommend maximum depth of 20 mm.
- Gate residue of screw head is 5% or less for length (L).
- Values in the table are for reference purpose only, and they are not guaranteed values.
- Please use torque driver or torque wrench for fastening. Recommended fastening torque is 50% of the torsional rupture torque.
- Since heat resistance and chemical resistance change based on usage conditions, please test under actual usage conditions beforehand.
- Discoloration may occur depending on lot and various conditions.
- Sizes, shapes and manufacturers of raw materials may change without notice.