Polymide / Hexagon nut
|Continuous use temperature||300°C/572°F|
|Flammability||UL94 V- 0|
- Values in the table are for reference purpose only, and they are not guaranteed values.
- Please use torque driver or torque wrench for fastening. Recommended fastening torque is 50% of the torsional rupture torque.
- Since heat resistance and chemical resistance change based on usage conditions, please test under actual usage conditions beforehand.
- Discoloration may occur depending on lot and various conditions.
- Sizes, shapes and manufacturers of raw materials may change without notice.
- Please use polyimide after completely drying.