Polytetrafluoroethylene resin / Two width nut
|Continuous use temperature||260°C/500°F|
|Flammability||UL94 V- 0 Equivalent|
It is a made by order only. (Delivery: 2-3 weeks) We even sell in the units of 10.
Please contact us to check the status of inventory.
Torsional rupture torque
Tensile rupture force
- Values in the table are for reference purpose only, and they are not guaranteed values.
- Please use torque driver or torque wrench for fastening. Recommended fastening torque is 50% of the torsional rupture torque.
- Since heat resistance and chemical resistance change based on usage conditions, please test under actual usage conditions beforehand.
- Discoloration may occur depending on lot and various conditions.
- Sizes, shapes and manufacturers of raw materials may change without notice.
- Washer may scrape a little bit.