Polyphenylene sulfide / Hexalobular socket low head cap screw
|Continuous use temperature||200°C/392°F|
|Flammability||UL94 V- 0|
Torsional rupture torque
|N • m||0.28||0.71||1.40||1.86|
Tensile rupture force
- Black spots may occasionally appear on the external surface.
- Gate residue of screw head is 5% or less for length (L).
- Values in the table are for reference purpose only, and they are not guaranteed values.
- Please use torque driver or torque wrench for fastening. Recommended fastening torque is 50% of the torsional rupture torque.
- Since heat resistance and chemical resistance change based on usage conditions, please test under actual usage conditions beforehand.
- Discoloration may occur depending on lot and various conditions.
- Sizes, shapes and manufacturers of raw materials may change without notice.