Polyether ether ketone / Plastic spring
|Continuous use temperature||260°C/500°F|
|Flammability||UL94 V- 0|
Constant of sprong（N/mm）
Closed length and spring rate are reference values.
Since durability and chemical resistance change based on usage conditions, please test under actual usage conditions beforehand.
Torsional rupture torque
Tensile rupture force
- Black spots may occasionally appear on the external surface.
- Gate residue of screw head is 5% or less for length (L).
- If screw is used with a nut, we recommend using the screw and nut made of the same material.
- If screw is used with a female threaded part, we recommend maximum depth of 20 mm.
- Values in the table are for reference purpose only, and they are not guaranteed values.
- Please use torque driver or torque wrench for fastening. Recommended fastening torque is 50% of the torsional rupture torque.
- Since heat resistance and chemical resistance change based on usage conditions, please test under actual usage conditions beforehand.
- Discoloration may occur depending on lot and various conditions.
- Sizes, shapes and manufacturers of raw materials may change without notice.